Rubber Chicken Soup

Rubber Chicken Soup
"Life is funny . . ."

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ten Reasons I Brought "Rubber Chicken Soup" Back

by Thomas M. Pender

           10)          I have counted all the dots on the ceiling tiles . . . in the entire house . . . twice.

9)            Ringing a cash register doesn’t quite fulfill the creative drive in me.

8)            The uproar and clamor of the American people obviously cries for this weblog.

7)            My laptop kept staring at me, man!

6)            Whenever somebody mentioned “chicken soup,” I would invariably burst into tears.

5)            I’m defying my computer’s notion that freezing, crashing and dying can stop me from writing.

4)            Where else can you find poetry, tens lists, musings on Life’s oddities, family stories and reviews all in one place for the low, low price of nothing?  I ask you!

3)            If I don’t use my brain for something, it’s going to slide out my ear and fall on the floor . . . which is just gross.

2)            For the chicks!  I’m doing it for the chicks!!!!!  (That’s a joke, honey.)

and

            1)            A weblog can’t lay me off!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment